- Texas A&M Sophomores through Seniors: Can apply for Accelerated Admissions which provides Texas A&M undergraduates with an early start to increase their career/internship opportunities. Students take up to 14 hours of MSQF courses (depending on your graduation date) at the undergraduate tuition rate. The Accelerated Admissions program supports students who are planning on graduating in December, except for Senior Starts who have to be May graduates.
- Graduates and International Students: Graduates of any accredited domestic and international university may apply. Note: The program is considered a STEM program for work visa purposes and we do accept a 3-year bachelor’s degree from India.
The MSQF program leverages a strong academic platform to achieve 98%+ career launch success through:
- Strong Corporate Relationships: The MSQF Advisory Board is made up 27 of the top consulting, financial services firms and corporations that have chosen to be highly involved with and to recruit heavily from the Program.
- Career Preparation: The program provides specialized preparation for careers in Data Science & Analytics, Equity Research, Portfolio Management, Programming & Software Development, Quantitative investing, Risk Management and Trading.
- Professional Designations: The program provides exam preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) exam.