A dozen business students and Corps of Cadets members were inducted into the 26-year-old Gen. Ormand R. Simpson Corps Honor Society in November. The society is open to cadets whose academic potential and general personal conduct reflect credit upon both the Corps and Texas A&M.
Cadet members of the society can be identified by the blue-and-white citation cord worn on their cadet uniforms.
Business cadets who were inducted for 2006 include:
- Alan Alberts, accounting graduate student
- Chase Gentry, sophomore business major
- John Griffin, sophomore business major
- Matthew Hester, junior business major
- Robert Kimbrough, senior management major
- Cody Miklis, junior finance major
- Justin Partlow, senior management major
- Scott Phillips, sophomore business major
- Robert Poirier, junior business major
- Austin Stobaugh, junior business major
- Michael Thomas, sophomore business major
- John Walker, junior accounting major