- Leverage social media to build your business
- Expand marketing opportunities through exports
- Navigate the legal landscape
- Create a brand that’s credible and compelling
- Turn procurement into a competitive advantage
- Secure financing through traditional and unconventional sources
You’ll learn about these six imperatives and more from seasoned experts at the Governor’s Small Business Forum on Friday, Aug. 15 in the Memorial Student Center on the Texas A&M campus.
The cost for this all-day crash course for small business owners is $50, and the registration deadline is 11 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12. Register at http://cnve.tamu.edu/programs/gsbf/.
Categories: Mays Business