Ph.D. in Business Administration – Finance Track – Applicant Requirements
- A formal application is required
- Priority application is December 10 to be considered for some fellowships
- Final deadline is April 1. Though some funding requires applications to be received by December 10, other funding will still be available to accepted applicants whose applications are received by the April 1 deadline. Although the final deadline is April 1, applications are considered as they are received, so applying earlier is better.
- By agreement of the member institutions of the Council of Graduate Schools, you are free to postpone your decision about offers of financial support prior to April 15. Earlier deadlines for acceptance of such offers violate the intent of this resolution.
- Average GRE/GMAT exam scores for admitted students over recent years have been:
- GMAT total: 709
- GRE total: 312