Mays Business School’s Professional MBA program is an investment in your capacity, your professionalism, your network, and your future. Our selective and competitive program — which is imbued with Texas A&M’s core values of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect, and selfless services — promises to prepare you for greater leadership opportunities in your organization and your community.
Our track record underscores why earning your MBA through our Professional MBA program is worth your investment of time and money. Many students assume additional leadership roles and often receive new opportunities and raises while in our Professional MBA program. They also find that they are well positioned for major career advancements during the program and after graduation.
What do you need to get started on your Professional MBA journey at Mays? Our admissions requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- At least two years of professional experience.
- Current full-time employment.
- Competitive GMAT or GRE scores, from within the past five years.
Our admissions committee carefully reviews each application to see if a candidate is a good match with our culture, which is based on Texas A&M’s core values. Successful candidates to the Mays Professional MBA program display the following:
- Professional work experience that suggests the potential for career advancement
- The potential for offering meaningful contributions to the learning experience during the program
- An ability to work in a team environment
- The motivation and commitment to complete the Professional MBA program
- An ability to balance an academically challenging program, ongoing career responsibilities, and personal life
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible due to limited class size and high demand.
For further information, connect with us today.
Requirements for international students.
TOEFL or IELTS results:
International students who do not hold an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree from a U.S. institution need to have TOEFL scores above a minimum of 600 on the paper test, 250 on the computerized version or 100 on the TOEFL iBT. International students also may present the IELTS with a score of 7 or higher.
Request a waiver of the TOEFL requirement:
A candidate should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request this waiver prior to submitting an application. The waiver request should include an overview of the number of years of education with English instruction and professional experience with English as the primary language of communication. This request needs to have the candidate’s GMAT score (total score along with score/percentile for the verbal and analytical writing assessment sections). The candidate also may describe the amount of time he or she has spent living and working in the United States, or another environment where English is the official/primary language.