Professional Selling Initiative
We are pleased to announce that the Professional Selling Initiative is now the Sales Leadership Institute at Texas A&M University.
Becoming an institute allows us to reach Aggies in all colleges and share the many sales opportunities we have to offer. We are thrilled to be able to promote sales across campus.
The near-term goals of the Sales Leadership Institute are to:
- Elevate students’ awareness of the sales career path and its job/salary growth potential
- Improve student job placement in sales positions through enhanced sales training, including expanded course offerings and high-impact learning experiences outside the classroom
- Meet employers’ growing demand for top sales talent by increasing the number of students who participate in our sales programming such as the Professional Selling and Sales Management track for Marketing majors and the Professional Distinction in Sales for all undergraduate students
- Expand sales training facilities with more role-play rooms supported by state-of-the-art technology
- Continue to build collaborative relationships around campus to enhance sales education and research
Texas A&M Recognized for “Top University Sales Program”
The Sales Leadership Institute (formerly the Professional Selling Initiative) was named one of the 2018 top professional sales programs by the Sales Education Foundation. The list of Top Universities for Professional Sales Education recognizes programs that develop future sales professionals and advance the sales profession.