AggiesCALL was created to serve local nonprofits in the Brazos Valley. With the help of our Aggie students, we make calls for the organizations we serve to free up their time to focus on the good work they provide. We believe all Aggies share the desire to provide Selfless Service and we want to help make that happen–one call at a time.
How We Help
AggiesCALL Volunteers make calls from the call list an organization provides. We have called to:
- Thank donors for their contributions
- Promote and invite donors/friends to an upcoming event
- Ask for donations
Nonprofit Network Benefits
Free up your employee’s time by having our AggiesCALL Volunteers contact donors and potential donors for your organization. Did you know first-time donors are 41% more likely to donate to the organization again after receiving a thank you call? And the amount of the donation increases an average of 100% after just one call. We are here to help your organization grow!
All of our AggiesCALL Volunteers are required to attend a one hour training and role-play before they are able to begin calling. Calls are screened and reviewed to be sure we are providing the highest quality and obtaining confidentiality for our partners and their donors.
If you are interested in receiving more information about AggiesCALL or joining our nonprofit network, please contact AggiesCALL advisor, Andrew Loring.
What You’ll Do
- Complete a one hour training and role play before you begin calling.
- Make thank you calls for multiple local nonprofit organizations to donors, friends and potential donors.
Opportunities of Serving
- Cold-calling experience and phone etiquette training.
- Ability to advance from a Caller, Associate, then Manager.
- Flexibility in the times you call–with our software you can make calls on your own time and from anywhere!
If you would like to sign up to be an AggiesCALL volunteer or would like more information, please contact email@example.com.