Mays communicators brought home six awards this spring from the Brazos Bravo ceremony, hosted by the Brazos Valley chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators.
Among them was a Brazos Bravo (or best in category) award for feature writing for theÂ Texas Aggie story “The Business of Building Leaders,” won by Dean’s Office Writer Sommer Hamilton and Communications Officer Pam Wiley.
- The Real Estate Center graphics, design and writing staff won an Award of Excellence forÂ Tierra Grande
- Pam Wiley won an Award of Excellence for Wehner-Schnitzel, the faculty/staff “company picnic” held in the spring
- Sommer Hamilton, Mays Webmaster Matt Herzberger and Pam Wiley won an Award of Excellence forÂ Mays Business Online
- Sommer Hamilton won an Award of Excellence for theÂ Mays Business Online story “Shelter from the Storm“
- Pam Wiley, Matt Herzberger and Sommer Hamilton won an Award of Excellence for the virtual tour site,Â Explore Mays