Texas A&M’s Center for Retailing Studies Launches Partner-Raising Campaign
Mays Business School, May 3rd, 2021
Established in 1983, the Center for Retailing Studies at Mays Business School has developed future retail leaders to advance the world’s prosperity.
Texas A&M’s Center for Retailing Studies (CRS) launched a fundraising campaign today titled, “Supporting the Future of Retail,” to engage strategic partners from across the retailing community in support of the Center’s critical mission of Inspiring the Future of Retail. From its founding in 1983 as the first university center of excellence in retail through today, the mission of the Center remains focused on developing retail leaders and business knowledge for tomorrow.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated change in the retail industry, including the growth of eCommerce, the integration of digital and physical retail operating models, and opportunities to engage the industry in a dialog about the talent needs of retailers and consumer brands for a more integrated and omnichannel approach to the business moving forward. The campaign will feature a breadth of content developed to educate, engage, and energize the retail industry. The desired outcome of the campaign includes to bringing more organizations along with the mission of the Center by investing time, talent, and financial support critical to student success and developing future leaders of the retail industry.
Join CRS in your preferred channel to gain a well-rounded view of opportunities from now through the end of July 2021:
- LinkedIn – TAMURetail: https://www.linkedin.com/company/TAMUretail
- Facebook – TAMURetail: https://www.facebook.com/TAMURetail
- YouTube – TAMURetail: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fGvvvhoeTL4S619OVdDCA
- Twitter – TAMURetail: https://twitter.com/TAMURetail
- Instagram – TAMURetail: https://www.instagram.com/TAMUretail
Highlights of partnership with CRS include:
- Access to talent and future organization leaders from a recognized and valued business school
- Access to research faculty and the ability to collaborate on relevant retail research that advances knowledge of a rapidly evolving business and consumer from a recognized and acclaimed Tier One research institution
- Engagement in industry networking and thought leadership, providing access to the collective wisdom of leaders from across the retail ecosystem as well as the brand recognition
- Influence on the future of retailing education, by playing a role in identifying the skills needed for future leaders of their organization, the industry at large, and investing in capabilities they view as critical to their future success.
- Industry updates on recovery from the pandemic, and the impact of retail on serving the American consumer early into, during, and after the crisis
For information on becoming a corporate partner of the Center for Retailing Studies or to request a sponsorship proposal, please contact Lauren Osborne at 979.845.0325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We gratefully acknowledge and thank our current partner companies for investing in retailing education at Texas A&M University.
About the Texas A&M Center for Retailing Studies (CRS)
Since opening in 1983, the Center for Retailing Studies has been respected throughout the world as a leading source of industry knowledge and a pipeline for developing future retail leaders.
In collaboration with the outstanding performance of the faculty at Mays Business School and excellence in student education programs, each year, more than 150 students complete coursework, internships, and leadership programs that prepare them for professional careers within the industry in store management, buying, merchandising, planning, business analytics, and supply chain.
Explore more on CRS: https://mays.tamu.edu/center-for-retailing-studies/
About Mays Business School
At Mays Business School, our vision is to advance the world’s prosperity. Our mission is to be a vibrant learning organization that creates impactful knowledge and develops transformational leaders. Mays Business School educates more than 6,400 undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students in accounting, finance, management, management information systems, marketing, and supply chain management. Mays consistently ranks among the top public business schools for its programs and faculty research.
Say Howdy to Mays: https://mays.tamu.edu