The Executive MBA program is a rigorous 21-month program that offers a number of unique features and benefits:
- Innovative curriculum: The Executive MBA program’s coursework focuses on creating value in the students’ organizations as well as their own lives. The interdisciplinary curriculum encourages students to think about the connections between business disciplines such as finance, marketing, accounting, strategy, information systems, and communication in addition to an emphasis on personal leadership development.
- Engaging activities: Classes include intellectually stimulating activities such as peer discussions, case studies, and dynamic interactions with our accomplished faculty. These activities are designed to help students gain knowledge and skills that they can immediately use in their workplace.
- Experiential learning: Students participate in three required experiences that take their learning outside the classroom. The Washington Campus Seminar offers an insider’s look at the federal government and policy-making in Washington, D.C. The Disaster City Experience puts students in the hot seat during mock crisis scenarios. The Capstone Project challenges students to use the knowledge they’ve gained in the Executive MBA program to tackle a strategic concern within their own organization.
- Flexible for Executives: We will work with you when scheduling challenges arise to ensure you stay engaged with the course work.
- Connection to a global network: Our students and graduates can tap into the Aggie Network, which is comprised of almost 400,000 former students who live around the world. This invaluable resource can help Executive MBA students identify job opportunities and business partnerships.
Following is a summary of key program details.
Schedule: Students take part in a required residency week on campus at Texas A&M at the start of their MBA experience. Students then attend classes on alternating weekends at the Mays Business School’s private facility in Houston’s CityCentre development. These classes meet Friday and Saturday, 9 am – 4:30 pm.
Length: Students begin the Executive MBA program in the fall and complete the curriculum over a 21-month period. Classes are held during the fall and spring semesters but are not scheduled during the summer months.
Curriculum: Participants complete 45 credit hours covering the major disciplines of business during the program.
Tuition and fees: Program cost for the class beginning in August 2022 is $110,000*.
*Tuition rates are subject to change based on Texas A&M University tuition increases.