MS Management Information Systems Online
* 2022 reported average of admitted students
Competitive applicants should complete coursework in the following areas prior to application:
- Database management
- Systems analysis and design
- Business data communications
- December 1 – Priority Deadline
- February 15 – International Applicant Final Deadline
- June 1 – U.S. Applicant Final Deadline
Our program’s 36 credit hours of required coursework related to data management, development, project management, and cybersecurity.
Ranked 11th in the U.S. for Masters programs in Information Systems Management
2021 academic year;
The Center for the Management of Information Systems (CMIS) provides students with professional development, educational opportunities, and corporate access.
Careers and Starting Salaries
Cost of Attendance
Texas A&M University is ranked No. 13 among Public Schools in Forbes Best Value Ranking. The Department of Information and Operations Management (INFO) offers financial aid packages in the form of scholarships and graduate assistantships. These are competitive awards that are offered each semester.