The total program cost for the class beginning in July of 2019 is $99,500* for Texas residents. Students who do not meet residency requirements set by Texas A&M University will have additional tuition costs.
The program cost includes:
- Texas A&M graduate tuition* and fees
- All required program materials (books, cases, articles)
- Lodging and most meals for Residency Week in College Station
- Air, hotel, program fees and most meals during the required international experience
- Online business course to be completed in advance of program
- Meals and snacks on class weekends
The program cost does not include:
- Lodging during class weekends
- Transportation costs to attend the program
- Federally mandated health insurance for international students**
*Tuition rates are subject to change based on Texas A&M University tuition increases.
**All international students (any student that is not a U.S. citizen or an approved lawful permanent resident) are required to have the Texas A&M University System Student Health Insurance Plan (SSHIP). The plan is automatically charged to an international student’s tuition and fee statement. These charges are in addition to the standard tuition and fees for Mays MBA programs.