Business Honors provides unique benefits for talented and motivated students, including:
- A solid business foundation. You will complete courses in each significant area of business to develop a broad knowledge foundation to meet the needs of today’s business environment. You may also choose to specialize in one of six business major areas. Additionally, you will complete at least one internship, providing valuable real-world work experience.
- Personalized attention. You will work closely with faculty and other honors students in small class settings, and have access to a team of advisors, staff, and peer leaders who are dedicated to supporting you and your success.
- Challenging coursework. Honors-level business courses are designed to help you think strategically. Faculty use discussion-driven lectures, case studies, recent events, and team projects to create impactful learning. This learning environment will help prepare you to be a successful team member and leader in your career.
- Professional development. Outside of the classroom, you will be able to participate in executive speaker events, corporate visits, workshops, community service, and social events. Business Honors provides approximately 60-70 professional development events per year.
- Powerful network. You will find a loyal and collaborative community of peers here. Our students are part of the Business Honors network, Mays Business School network, and world-wide Aggie Network, each providing personal and professional connection, opportunity, and partnership.