Available Face-to-Face at Houston CityCentre
and Live Video Streaming
Schedule and application coaching or a one-on-one with our program administrators here. We’d love to talk to you about our #1 nationally ranked MS Analytics degree!
The Master of Analytics program is taught part-time in person in Houston CityCentre and via live video stream on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the evening. Half of our students join remotely. There’s no need to move to Texas to enroll!
An analytics degree is a great investment in yourself. With companies moving towards data driven strategies, a formal education in the field will bring professional growth. In addition, you’ll tap in to the Aggie Network and build lifelong connections.
Our program teaches methods and tools relevant to the demands of industry. Our curriculum is designed with a hands-on approach in the topics of regression analysis, time series, SAS, R, Python programming and DevOps. Try a class for yourself and see why our curriculum is very unique. Sign up here.
Capstone Project & Professional Development
The cornerstone of our program is our career enhancing work-based capstone project. Students use real data and build a predictive model with it. For the class of 2021 the average monetary value of a capstone was $18,200,000.
- Work-based datasets are strongly encouraged but not required. Students are able to bring datasets of their own interest.
A Return on YOUR Investment
Class of 2021 Success:
- 80% received raise during the program
- 63% reported a raise of $10K+
- 68% reported a new role/title during the program
How We Stack Up
Excellent Customer Service
- Virtual office hours & application coaching sessions
- Direct shipping of textbooks and other class materials
- Advisor & administrative support to keep you on track
- One-stop shop experience. No running around campus
- Access to career management services/coaching FOR LIFE
- Transparency pricing: Overall cost is a flat rate fee of $65,000.
- Flexible payment plans per semester
- Financial aid available
Quick Admissions Process
- GRE waiver available
- Rolling admissions every month until April
- Participate in an invite-only interview
- Know your admissions decision within 2-3 weeks after applying
Top 3 Reasons to Apply Early!
Early access to content & networking
Admitted students will get early access to refresher material, course content and much more. Don’t wait any longer!
Time to Prepare
A five semester program requires serious commitment! Early admissions allows students to plan ahead and be ready for the rigor or MS Analytics.
Plan your Capstone Project
Getting admitted early allows you to work with your employer on a business problem and dataset for you to use for a capstone project.