Application submission and departmental review are conducted electronically.
NOTE: Beginning with the applications for Fall 2021, we are using a NEW Centralized Application Service. If you have already started an application through the older Application system (ApplyYourself), please begin a new application.
We do not use official test scores or transcripts to review Mays Ph.D. in Business Administration Program applications.
- Submit an online application and upload the requested documents only. Do not mail paper documents or additional information.
- Use BusinessCAS online application at mays.tamu.edu/graduateapplication. (Opens in September).
- Application fee paid online by credit card within the BusinessCAS application system.
- Upload supporting documents:
- Essay/Personal statement question(s).
- Scanned transcripts (.pdf) from each senior-level post-secondary institution for the review process.
- To reduce file size, scan dpi of 150 if needed.
- Unofficial transcripts printed from student academic accounts may be uploaded.
- We understand a transcript may not list final grades if applying in a current semester.
- Professional resume.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation uploaded into BusinessCAS by the recommenders or they may submit by email. No more than three will be accepted for review.
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores will be typed in your application. Do not send an official or hard copy.
- Fall 2022 Test Score Information: The Ph.D. in Business Administration, Finance will be requiring valid GRE or GMAT scores for Fall 2022 entry.
- The Core Residency Questionnaire is contained within the application.
- International applicant section
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS score will be typed in your application plus completing the international section.
- We can review your application and make a decision without an “official” TOEFL score on file. However, if you are admitted to the program, university regulations may require you to take the TOEFL during your first year in residence.
- Not reviewed: certificates, writing samples, research, etc.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Rebecca Itz, Academic Advisor III.