Mays Business School offers a variety of winter break, spring break, or summer programs led by our faculty. A selected group of students study with a Mays professor abroad and earn three (3) to six (6) credit hours. Students learn about international business, culture, and economic environments first-hand. Although classes are taught in a foreign location, your classmates will be Aggies and instruction is in English.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and the status of education abroad programs, please refer to the Education Abroad COVID-19 Updates website.
Apply to faculty programs:
Faculty program applications open a semester in advance during the following periods:
- Winter Faculty Programs: April – September
- Spring and Summer Faculty Programs: September – November
Students are selected on a rolling basis upon approval until the program is at capacity.
- The $300 CIBS administrative fee billed after students ‘confirm’ for a program is non-refundable.
- Learn more from prior participants by visiting the CIBS Faculty Programs blog.
Follow these links for program information:
Various faculty-led and field trip programs are offered throughout each term with different locations across six (6) continents. Visit the corresponding program term pages to learn more about current and upcoming program offerings.
- Spring Break and May Faculty Programs
- Summer and August Faculty Programs
- Winter Break Faculty Programs
Apply for scholarships:
Faculty program costs depend on different factors including the location and the length of the program. Most program costs will be due the term before your program abroad. The following scholarship opportunities are available to business students through CIBS and Education Abroad:
- CIBS Global Programs Scholarship
- Winter break, spring break, and May (with a spring course) programs: October 12
- Summer and August (with a fall course) programs: February 1
- University-Wide Scholarships
- Winter break, spring, spring break, and May (with a spring course) programs: September 10 – October 12
- Summer programs: October 15 – February 1