Semester Exchange is the MOST ECONOMICAL way to study abroad. Earn 12-15 credit hours and see the world!
- Business major and 3.0 GPA
- U3 or U4 classification at time of exchange
- Must attend TAMU for at least one full semester after the exchange
- Apply for CIBS Global Programs Scholarship & Texas A&M University-Wide Scholarships
- Submit Education Abroad Cost of Attendance Adjustment Form (provided by CIBS) to Scholarships & Financial Aid for additional scholarships, grants, and loans
Compare cost: TAMU vs. semester exchange
Locations: Choose from 33 schools in 23 countries. Mays Exchanges are coordinated by the CIBS office. University-wide exchanges are coordinated by TAMU Education Abroad.
- Exchange course grades are S/U (satisfactory/unsatisfactory)
- Enroll in 12-credit hours of IBUS 301, pay regular tuition and fees.
- Actual courses taken abroad are converted to transfer credit after transcript is received from host institution. Plan with academic advisor and earn the Certificate in International Business.
- Spring 2024 application period: April 2023 – September 1, 2023
- Fall 2024 application period: November 2023 – March 1, 2024
Learn More: Visit Mays Exchange Blog and find out what students have to say!
Health & Safety:
- Students participating in exchanges are permitted to go as long as the host university has confirmed that it is operational, and with the understanding that they do so at their own risk. Any financial loss incurred because of travel or health issues will not be reimbursed by Education Abroad or Texas A&M University.
- Please refer to the TAMU Health & Safety Travel Preparations website to prepare for a healthy and safe international experience