Summer I & II Faculty Programs
Mays Business School offers a variety of summer programs led by our faculty. A selected group of students study with a Mays professor abroad and earn six (6) credit hours. Students learn about international business, culture, and economic environments first-hand. Although classes are taught in a foreign location, your classmates will be Aggies and instruction is in English. Program dates are approximate and subject to change.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and the status of education abroad programs, please refer to the Education Abroad COVID-19 Updates website.
Applications are currently closed
- The application period is September 1 – November 1. Students are selected on a rolling basis upon approval until the program is at capacity.
- Learn more from prior participants by visiting the CIBS Faculty-led and Field Trip Programs blog.
- The “COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement” column below indicates if the destination country and/or the program provider is requiring proof of vaccination.
- The $500 administrative fee billed after students ‘confirm’ for a program is non-refundable.
Apply for scholarships:
- CIBS Faculty Programs Scholarship: Summer programs and August (w/ fall course): February 1
- University-Wide Scholarships: Summer programs: October 15 – February 1
Summer 2022 Programs
|Program & Flyer||Program Leader||Dates||Course||Term for Courses||Estimated Cost^||Additional Fees||COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement||Application|
|Europe Innovation Faculty-led Program (Belgium & Croatia)||Prof. Lewis (MKTG)||May 30-July 3, 2022||MKTG/IBUS 489; IBUS 456||Summer 2022||$6,510||Tuition for 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
|Europe Marketing Faculty-led Program||Dr. McDaniel (MKTG)||May 12-June 8, 2022||MKTG/IBUS 402; MKTG/IBUS 403||Summer 2022||$8,897||Tuition for 3 or 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
|France Business Faculty-led Program||Dr. Rossi (FINC)||May 27-July 2, 2022||FINC 445/IBUS 446/FINC 645; IBUS 456||Summer 2022||$6,510||Tuition for 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
|Italy Business Faculty-led||Dr. McFarland (MGMT) & Dr. Schwartz (MGMT)||May 13-June 11, 2022||MGMT 311; IBUS 456||Summer 2022||$6,610||Tuition for 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
|Nordic Business Faculty-led Program||Dr. Panina (MGMT)||May 20-June 19, 2022||MGMT/IBUS 450; IBUS 456||Summer 2022||TBD||Tuition for 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
|Spain Business||Dr. Panina (MGMT)||Jul 1 - Aug 7, 2022||MGMT/IBUS 450; IBUS 456||Summer 2022||$7,210||Tuition for 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
|United Kingdom Entrepreneurship Faculty-led Program||Dr. Pace (MGMT)||May 28-June 24, 2022||MGMT/IBUS 457; IBUS 456||Summer 2022||$7,410||Tuition for 6 credit hours||Yes||Closed|
August 2022 Programs
|Program & Flyer||Program Leader||Dates||Course||Term for Course||Estimated Cost^||Additional Fees||COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement||Application|
|Asia Entrepreneurship Field Trip||Dr. Pace (MGMT)||Aug 1-15, 2022||MGMT/IBUS 457||Fall 2022||$5,610||Personal expenses||Yes||Apply here!|
^Estimated cost includes international airfare, lodging, meals, cultural and corporate visits, in-country transportation, passport and visa fees, and administrative fees.