Class Wait List
- Available for undergraduate and graduate ACCT courses
- Students should not contact professors of ACCT courses with a request to be forced into a course
- Student notifies ACCT department of course need via Qualtrics form
- First-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to students who are graduating or need a course in order to make degree progress. Next priority is given to students with work or class time conflicts. Time preferences or instructor preferences are not valid reasons to expect to be forced into a course.
- Requests will be reviewed at the start of open registration. Students will be notified via email when they have been forced into the course.
- Complete the form at tx.ag/ACCTwaitlist