- #2, Best Master’s in Human Resources programs, College Choice (2016)
- #5 in U.S., Master’s in Human Resource Management, Eduniversal (2019)
- #8 U.S. public (13th overall) undergraduate management programs, U.S. News & World Report (2019)
- #6 in UT Dallas research productivity 2017-2020
Research Productivity Rankings
- 2017 Texas A&M/University of Georgia Productivity Ranking – Texas A&M has been ranked #3 in terms of appearances in management publications throughout 2017. The TAMUGA rankings track productivity in eight top-tier journals in management: Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Administrative Science Quarterly, Journal of Applied Psychology, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Organization Science, Personnel Psychology, and Strategic Management Journal. Texas A&M received the #3 overall ranking with 16 publications, just behind University of Washington and University of Pennsylvania, Wharton.