Application Deadlines – Fall 2019 Entry
We encourage you to submit your application when it best reflects your candidacy. We do review applications between deadlines, so you are welcome to submit any time you are ready. Decisions are released on a rolling basis once the Admissions Committee has completed review.
Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2019 entry as space in the classroom permits. Because program activities begin on campus in mid-July, we would encourage you to move ahead in a timely manner should you wish to be considered for this year’s entering class.
Advising appointment: Candidates may schedule an optional advising appointment with a member of the Executive MBA admissions team before applying. The review includes an evaluation of the candidate’s resume and qualifications. The candidate also has the opportunity to ask additional questions about the program. The review is usually completed by phone and lasts approximately 30 minutes. Candidates should email their resume to email@example.com to begin the process of scheduling this review. Please indicate EMBA as your program of interest in your message.
Completed application: Candidates submit all application materials electronically, including:
- Web-based application, including application fee
- All current and former US military members are eligible for an application fee waiver upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. NOTE: no refunds will be issued to candidates who qualify for this waiver but submit their application with a personal credit card.
- Completed essay questions (2 required, 1 optional)
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each senior-level post-secondary institution the candidate has attended
- Unofficial copies are accepted at the time of applying. If you are admitted and choose to enroll, official copies will be required.
- Letter of recommendation from your current direct supervisor
- If you are self-employed, this recommendation should come from your most recent direct supervisor or from a current client or customer
- Professional résumé
- Please provide a full overview of all full-time work experience, including the start and end date (month and year) for each position held
- As applicable for international candidates, English language proficiency score (please contact email@example.com before applying to determine if this may be required for you)
Evaluative interview: Candidates who are selected to continue the admissions process will be invited to participate in an interview with a member of the EMBA admissions committee.
Deposit: Candidates who are selected for admission must pay a required non-refundable deposit of $1,000 to reserve a seat in the class.
If offered admission: Candidates who are selected for admission and choose to enroll will be required to complete prep work before the start of the program; further information will be communicated when it is available. We will also offer optional but encouraged boot camp classes in July. The program will officially begin with Residency Week in College Station; the 2019 dates are not yet available but this typically begins in late July.