Click here for COVID-19 updates
The application for Fall 2021 opened on September 10, 2020. Candidates will submit all information and materials through the online application which can be started here.
Application Deadlines: We offer five application deadlines, but we also accept applications on a rolling basis between deadlines. You should plan to submit your application when you feel confident in all parts of your application package.
- October 28, 2020
- January 20, 2021
- March 10, 2021
- April 21, 2021
- May 26, 2021
Advising appointment: Candidates may schedule an optional advising appointment with a member of the Executive MBA admissions team before applying. The review includes an evaluation of the candidate’s resume and qualifications. The candidate also has the opportunity to ask additional questions about the program. The review is usually completed by phone and lasts approximately 30 minutes. Candidates should email their resume to email@example.com to begin the process of scheduling this review. Please indicate EMBA as your program of interest in your message.
Application Fee: Upon completing the online application, candidates will pay the application fee via credit card. The application fee can be waived for all veterans of US armed forces. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Completed application: Candidates submit all application materials electronically, including:
- Web-based application
- Completed essay questions (2 required, 1 optional)
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each senior-level post-secondary institution the candidate has attended
- Unofficial copies are accepted at the time of applying. If you are admitted and choose to enroll, official copies will be required.
- Letter of recommendation from your current direct supervisor
- If you are self-employed, this recommendation should come from your most recent direct supervisor or from a current client or customer
- Professional résumé
- Please provide a full overview of all full-time work experience, including the start and end date (month and year) for each position held
- As applicable for international candidates, English language proficiency score (please contact email@example.com before applying to determine if this may be required for you)
Evaluative interview: Candidates who are selected to continue the admissions process will be invited to participate in an interview with a member of the EMBA admissions committee.
Deposit: Candidates who are selected for admission must pay a required non-refundable deposit of $1,000 to reserve a seat in the class.
If offered admission: Candidates who are selected for admission and choose to enroll will be required to complete prep work before the start of the program; further information will be communicated when it is available. We will also offer optional but encouraged boot camp classes in July. The program will officially begin with Residency Week in College Station; the 2021 dates are not yet available but this typically begins in late July.