We believe that the best doctoral training pairs empirical and theoretical learning.
Our Ph.D. program has two tracks; Strategy/Quantitative and Consumer Behavior, each supplemented by rigorous coursework and seminar series.
Our graduates have found employment at highly ranked and accredited universities, such as Notre Dame University, University of Illinois, Indiana University, University of Arizona, Georgia Tech, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and University of South Carolina.”
Current Class Profile
The admission process to the Ph.D. program in the Department of Marketing has two parts: the application process and the review process.
Please visit our requirements page for a comprehensive overview of both parts.
- December 10: Early application deadline. Applications will still be accepted after this date but domestic students may not have access to all available scholarships if they apply after December 10th.
- April 15: Final application deadline
Please contact our program coordinator, Dr. Alina Sorescu, with questions about the program.
Research and Support
Special interest research centers are valuable sources of research support and faculty expertise to doctoral candidates.
- Center for Retailing Studies
- Center for International Business Studies
- Center for Management of Information Systems
- Real Estate Center
Our students have won many teaching and research awards at the college, university and national level.
Our Ph.D. community is comprised of a strong network of students, alumni and faculty.