Benefits and Career Opportunities
The Mays Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program offers a number of unique features and benefits:
- The program’s rigorous coursework and stimulating academic environment offer a rewarding experience for students.
- The low student-to-faculty ratio gives students significant one-on-one attention from faculty who are internationally recognized scholars in supply chain management.
- Students receive generous stipends during the program, their tuition is waived and they receive computing resources and funding for research and travel.
Graduates of the Ph.D. program are qualified to pursue rewarding academic careers as supply chain professors at business schools. Supply chain professors enjoy an excellent quality of life:
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent starting salary (All of our recent Ph.D. program graduates have earned starting salaries of more than $100,000.)
- Chance to teach tomorrow’s top supply chain students
In addition, alumni of the Mays Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program can pursue several opportunities to earn additional income:
- Teaching executive education to professionals in industry.
- Funding through research grants and awards.
- Consulting activities with leading companies.