Rankings and Recognitions
Mays’ Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program has been recognized as one of the top programs in the country.
- Ranked 7th U.S. public for Leading Supply Chain Program (8th U.S. overall), AMR Research – Leading U.S. Supply Chain Programs (2009)
- Ranked 9th U.S. Supply Chain Ph.D. Program, Gartner Group (2011)
- In the past five years, the department produced 38 journal articles, 25 conference papers, and four book chapters.
- Collectively, the faculty hold 23 journal editorial positions representing every highly rated scholarly journal in the area of supply chain management.
- Of the top five journals in supply chain management, our faculty ranks 9th overall in editorial positions.
- Our faculty ranks 2nd in publishing in Production and Operations Management and 9th in Journal of Operations Management.