Application Deadlines – Fall 2019 Entry
We encourage you to submit your application when it best reflects your candidacy. We do review applications between deadlines, so you are welcome to submit any time you are ready. Decisions are released on a rolling basis once the Admissions Committee has completed review. Our deadlines for the Fall 2019 entry term are:
- October 17, 2018
- January 9, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- April 17, 2019
- May 29, 2019 (final deadline)
Advising appointments: Candidates may schedule an optional advising appointment with a member of the Professional MBA Admissions team before applying. The advising appointment includes an evaluation of the candidate’s resume and qualifications. Candidates also have the opportunity to ask questions about the Professional MBA program and the admissions process. These appointments can be conducted via phone or in person at Mays’ CityCentre location. To request an advising appointment, please email your resume and relevant supporting documents (test scores, transcripts, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the scheduling process. Please make sure your request indicates that you are interested in the Professional MBA program.
Completed application: Candidates submit all application materials electronically, including:
- Web-based application, including application fee
- All current and former US military members are eligible for an application fee waiver upon request. Please send an email to email@example.com for assistance. NOTE: no refunds will be issued to candidates who qualify for this waiver but submit their application with a personal credit cards.
- Completed essay questions (two required, one optional)
- GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: 7B7-K9-54, GRE code: 5586) taken during the past five years
- An unofficial score report is accepted at the time of applying. If you are admitted and choose to enroll, an official score report will be required.
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each post-secondary institution the candidate has attended
- Unofficial copies are accepted at the time of applying. If you are admitted and choose to enroll, official copies will be required.
- Contact information for two professional references
- Please provide the names and work contact information (email and phone) for two professional references. We will contact them only if additional information is needed prior to making an admissions decision.
- Professional résumé
- Please provide a full overview of all full-time work experience, including the start and end date (month and year) for each position held
- As applicable for international candidates, English language proficiency score (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before applying to determine if this may be required for you)
Evaluative interview: Candidates who are selected to continue the admissions process will be invited to participate in an interview with a member of the PMBA admissions committee.
Deposit: Candidates who are selected for admission must pay a required non-refundable deposit of $1,000 to reserve a seat in the class.
If offered admission: Candidates who are selected for admission and choose to enroll will be required to complete prep work before the start of the program; further information will be communicated when it is available. We will also offer boot camp classes in July. The program will officially begin with Residency Week in College Station; the 2019 dates are not yet available but this typically begins in mid-July.