Opportunities to Learn More
Click here for COVID-19 updates
We want to get to know you! We offer a variety of events and activities to help you learn more about the Professional MBA program and the admissions process. Complete this online form to connect with our admissions team and join our email list to receive admissions updates, invitations to special events and reminders of important deadlines.
We invite you to join us for an upcoming online event to learn more about the Mays Professional MBA program. You can engage with Mays staff, learn from faculty and current/former students, and hear from a variety of guest speakers. Please click here to register.
MBA Information Sessions and Events
- Wednesday, November 4 at 6:30pm: Virtual Information Session
- Learn more about the Professional MBA program and get tips on the application process
- Thursday, November 12 at 6:30pm: Mays Mingle
- Bring a beverage and join Mays MBA faculty, staff, and students for online networking. Get all of your questions answered by Aggies currently involved with the program.
- Wednesday, December 2 at 6:30pm: Faculty Featured
Guest Speaker Series
- Wednesday, October 28 at 4:00pm: Karla Trotman, MBA, President and CEO of Electro Soft Inc., – Electronics Contract Manufacturing
- Wednesday, November 4 at 4:00pm: Joel Grade, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Sysco Corporation
- Friday, November 6 at 12:00pm: Barbara Burger, President, Technology Ventures at Chevron
Do you want to gain perspective on what it is really like to be a student in the Professional MBA program? We’ve got you covered!
Connect with a current or former student PMBA Ambassador to speak candidly on various topics such as classroom expectations, work-life balance, and any other questions you may have.
Hear from former students about their experiences in our MBA programs via our student story videos.