The prerequisites for entry into the Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program include a baccalaureate degree in a related discipline (Business, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.) and the equivalent to the undergraduate course work listed below (numbers in parenthesis are the corresponding Texas A&M University undergraduate courses).
- Several Variable Calculus (MATH 221)
- Linear Algebra (MATH 222)
- Statistical Methods (STAT 303)
- Operations Management (SCMT 364)
- Two courses from core business areas such as marketing, finance, etc. (This requirement can be satisfied after being enrolled in the program.)
Exceptional applicants that have not fulfilled all of these requirements might be still be considered for admission with the understanding that they will have to fulfill those requirements prior to final acceptance into the program.