Application Deadlines – Fall 2018 Entry
We encourage you to submit your application when it best reflects your candidacy. We do review applications between deadlines, so you are welcome to submit any time you are ready. Decisions are released on a rolling basis once the Admissions Committee has completed review.
- November 8, 2017
- February 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- June 6, 2018 (final deadline)
Advising appointments: Candidates may schedule an optional advising appointment with a member of the Professional MBA Admissions team. The advising appointment includes an evaluation of the candidate’s resume and qualifications. Candidates also have the opportunity to ask questions about the Professional MBA program and the admissions process. These appointments can be conducted via phone or in person at Mays’ CityCentre location. To request an advising appointment, please email your resume and relevant supporting documents (test scores, transcripts, etc) to email@example.com to begin the scheduling process. Please make sure your request indicates that you are interested in the Professional MBA program.
Completed application: Candidates submit all application materials electronically, including:
- Web-based application
- Payment of the application fee
- Completed essay questions (two required, one optional)
- GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: 7B7-K9-54, GRE code: 5586) taken during the past five years
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each post-secondary institution the candidate has attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional résumé
- As applicable for international candidates, English language proficiency score (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if this may be required for you)
Personal interview: Candidates who are selected to continue the admissions process will be invited to participate in a personal interview with the program’s admissions committee.
Deposit: Candidates who are selected for admission must pay a required non-refundable deposit of $1,000 to reserve a seat in the class.
Official transcripts: Candidates must submit an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended once an admission offer is accepted.
Official test scores: Candidates must submit official copies of test scores once an admission offer is accepted.