Fall 2017 application deadlines
We encourage you to submit your application when it best reflects your candidacy. We do review applications between deadlines, so you are welcome to submit any time you are ready.
If you are interested in applying for 2017 entry, please contact Nyetta Meaux at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that program activities will begin in mid-July.
Round 1 — October 26, 2016
Round 2 — January 25, 2017
Round 3 — March 1, 2017
Round 4 — April 19, 2017
Round 5 — May 17, 2017 — applications may be accepted/reviewed after this time if space remains in the class
Pre-application review: Candidates may schedule an optional pre-application review with a member of the Professional MBA admissions team. The review includes an evaluation of the candidate’s resume and qualifications. The candidate also has the opportunity to ask additional questions about the program. The review is usually completed by phone and lasts approximately 30 minutes. Candidates should email their resume to email@example.com to begin the process of scheduling this review.
Completed application: Candidates submit all application materials electronically, including:
- Web-based application
- Payment of the application fee
- Completed essay questions (two required, one optional)
- GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: 7B7-K9-54, GRE code: 5586) taken during the past five years
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each post-secondary institution the candidate has attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional résumé
- As applicable for international candidates, English language proficiency score (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if this may be required for you)
Personal interview: Candidates who are selected to continue the admissions process will be invited to participate in a personal interview with the program’s admissions committee.
Deposit: Candidates who are selected for admission must pay a required deposit of $1,000 to reserve a seat in the class.
Official transcripts: Candidates must submit an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended once an admission offer is accepted.
Official test scores: Candidates must submit official copies of test scores once an admission offer is accepted.