For Students Enrolled at Texas A&M for the First Time in the Fall or Summer
Current freshmen at Texas A&M may apply to Business Honors at the beginning of their first spring semester if they fulfill the following requirements:
- Current freshmen business majors must earn a 3.7 GPA or higher during their fall semester.
- Current freshmen enrolled in a major outside of Mays Business School must earn a 3.7 GPA or higher in their first fall semester and meet the requirements to enter Mays at the beginning of their sophomore year.
The Mays Business Honors Current Student Application for the Class of 2022 is now available here.
- All application materials are due in Wehner 340D by January 25th, 2019 at 5:00pm.
- The application is comprised of an application form, an essay, a transcript, and a one page resume.
- Applicants will be informed about whether or not they have received an interview on February 1st, 2019.
- Additional questions regarding the application process can be directed to email@example.com.
Selections will be made in March before course registration begins so students can take advantage of the Business Honors course selection process.
For Students Enrolled at Texas A&M for the First Time in the Spring
Current freshmen who can reasonably anticipate earning a GPA of 3.7 or higher in their first semester at Texas A&M and are interested in applying to the Business Honors Program should email firstname.lastname@example.org during April of their first semester for more information about applying.