Who are Business Honors Students?
Business Honors consists of 400 of the brightest, most accomplished, and promising undergraduate students at Mays Business School. Students are selected for the program based on their academic excellence, strong character, and demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
Business Honors students fully engage with opportunities to leave their mark at A&M, and foster a spirit of collaboration, not competition, and value diversity in all they do both in and out of the classroom. Some examples include:
- Excellence: Brown Foundation Scholars, Brown-Rudder Award winners, Gathright Phi Kappa Phi Award winners, Business Fellows, and NCAA athletes.
- Leadership: Student Body Presidents, Presidents of the Memorial Student Center, Presidents of Business Student Council, and other organization executive leadership roles.
- Impact: Muster Hosts, Maroon Coats, Peer Leaders, mentors, tutors, and volunteers.
- Aggie Spirit: Buck Weirus Spirit Award winners, Association of Former Students Young Alumni Council members, scholarship donors, program supporters.
Business Honors students maintain GPAs at or above 3.50, attend regular professional development events, and complete at least one internship. Many gain international experience through a study or intern abroad program.
Become a Corporate Partner
Business Honors is greatly enhanced by the involvement of corporate partners. As a corporate partner, you can:
- Connect with Business Honors students about internships and job opportunities with your company
- Be a guest speaker for honors classes or evening programs (please note that we receive more requests than we can accept)
- Invite a group of students in the program to visit your company
- Offer other unique opportunities
Financial contributions are accepted but not required for corporate involvement.
Please contact Business Honors Director, Kris Morley, to learn more about supporting Business Honors as a corporate partner.