Current Class Profile
Business Honors Students by the Numbers
- Our students have a 100% job or graduate school placement rate.
- 100% of Business Honors students complete an internship.
- Over 90% of Business Honors students receive scholarships.
- 90% of Business Honors students study, travel, intern, or volunteer abroad while at A&M.
- 90% of Business Honors students are officers in student organizations.
- More than 50% of students participate in case competitions.
- Within 5 years of graduation, 70% of Business Honors students have completed or are enrolled in a graduate program.
- Nearly 30% of students earn minors or certificates.
- Business Honors students enter the program with as many as 75 AP, IB, or dual credit hours. The average student enters with 26 credit hours earned in high school.
- Students in the program major in Business Honors and:
- Accounting 32%
- Finance 28%
- Supply Chain 17%
- Marketing 11%
- Management 5%
- Management Information Systems 1%
- Only Business Honors 5%