Retailing Career Fair
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We are excited to announce that the Fall 2019 Retailing Career Fair will take place at the Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center! Recruiters can stay at a special event rate of $139 per night.
Book your room here.
Registration & Payment options:
- CRS Corporate Partner registration: $600
- General registration: $700
- Locally owned B/CS business registration: $350
- Extra recruiter pass
If paying by check, note that all invoiced payments must be received by:
Monday, September 9, 2019.
Company check-in at the CRS booth outside the Century Ballroom (1st Floor)
- 9:00am – 3:00pm
Hospitality Room in the Block T Lounge. Continental style breakfast items served in the morning, snacks in the afternoon, and assorted beverages available all throughout the day. Please be sure to check in at the CRS table outside the Century Ballroom first.
Access to Century Ballroom (1st Floor) for booth setup
- 10:30am – 3:00pm
Retailing Career Fair
Each booth is 8ft. wide by 6ft. deep and includes pipe & drape, signage, a 6ft. table with tablecloth, two chairs and a waste basket. No electric outlet guarantees.
If you would like to send your booth materials ahead of time, please send them to:
ATTN: Retailing Career Fair – Company Rep’s Name who will get the item
Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center
College Station, TX 77843
***Important Details When Shipping Booth Items***
- Please be sure your company name is clearly visible on the address label so we can ensure it gets delivered to the appropriate person.
- Please ensure any items shipped arrive between Thursday, September 20 – Monday, September 23. If items arrive to the hotel outside of these date perimeters the company responsible for shipping the items may incur a storage fee.
- If you would like your items shipped back following the conclusion of the Retailing Career Fair, please be sure that the items are properly closed/secured and a return shipping label has been placed on the item(s).
Full refunds will be given for cancellations made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2019. No refunds will be given after August 31, 2019.
Additional information will be provided as we get closer to the event date. Please contact Lauren Osborne at email@example.com if you have any questions.
A student host will be assigned to your company to help make your visit to Aggieland run smoothly.
These students will meet with you upon your arrival and will check-in with you periodically throughout they day to assist you with anything you might need during your stay.
If you would like to reserve a space to interview potential candidates, please call the Texas A&M University Career Center (979.845.5139).
This award-winning team can assist you with position postings, company presentations, access to the Former Student candidate pool and much, much more.
You can also meet with representatives from the Career Center at their booth during the Retailing Career Fair.