Aggies On Wall Street – Application
The application process for AOWS 2022 will open in August 2021. Applications are due October 3, 2021 at 11:59pm.
The application process for AOWS 2023 will open in summer 2022.
- Undergraduate students admitted to the program will have to declare Finance as their major.
- Students must be graduating in May 2024 or December 2023 to apply for AOWS 2022.
- Students must be graduating in May 2025 or December 2024 to apply for AOWS 2023.
- Students should have already completed FINC 341 or graduate equivalent or be enrolled in fall 2021.
Candidates are asked to complete an online application where they submit general and academic information, work or internship history, describe their university activities, and write 4 essays. A photo, resume, and transcript(s) must also be attached to the application. The due date for the AOWS 2022 Application is October 3, 2021 at 11:59pm.
After careful analysis of the applications, the program’s admission committee will interview a subset of candidates for final acceptance into the program. Mandatory interviews for selected students will be held on or around October 8th-14th.
Notifications of admission to AOWS 2022 will be made by October 19, 2021.
Orientation for chosen students will be announced before the application deadline.
- In the spring following their admission to the program, AOWS students seriously interested in beginning their careers in New York may apply to take FINC 466, which includes a unique two-week trip to New York, virtually or in-person if possible. Dates for the New York trip are TBD.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Lauren Welford, AOWS Program Coordinator and Academic Advisor, at email@example.com.