Aggies On Wall Street – Application
- Applications for AOWS 2022 is closed and are no longer being accepted.
- Applications for AOWS 2023 will be accepted starting summer 2022 (date TBD).
- After careful analysis of the applicants and their applications, the program’s admission committee will interview a subset of candidates for final acceptance into the program.
- Orientation for students accepted into the program will occur shortly after admission.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate students admitted to the program will have to declare Finance as their major.
- Students must be graduating May 2025 or December 2024 to apply for AOWS 2023.
- Students should have completed FINC 341 prior to applying or be enrolled in FINC 341 in fall 2022. You will need to take ACCT 229 prior to FINC 341.
- Candidates are asked to complete an online application consisting of general and academic information, work or internship history, description of their university activities, and submit 4 essays. Also, a photo, resume, and transcript(s) must be attached to the application.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Lori Donnell, Assistant Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org