Aggies On Wall Street – Application
The application process for AOWS 2020 is now complete.
The application process for AOWS 2021 will open in Summer 2020.
- Undergraduate students admitted to the program will have to declare Finance as their major; this application is also open to Master of Science in Finance students.
- Students must be graduating in May 2022 or December 2021 to apply for AOWS 2020.
- Students must be graduating in May 2023 or December 2022 to apply for AOWS 2021.
- Students should have already completed FINC 341 or graduate equivalent or be enrolled in fall 2019.
Candidates are asked to complete an online application where they submit general and academic information, work or internship history, describe their university activities, and write 4 essays. A photo, resume, and transcript(s) must also be attached to the application.
After careful analysis of the applications, the program’s admission committee will interview a subset of candidates for final acceptance into the program. Mandatory interviews for selected students will be held on or around September 19 and 20.
Notifications of admission to AOWS 2020 will be made by October 1, 2019.
Orientation for chosen students will be in October (date TBA).
- In Spring 2020 AOWS students seriously interested in beginning their careers in New York may apply to take FINC 466/666 in Summer I, which includes a unique two-week trip to New York City meeting a large number of Wall Street professionals at leading firms. Dates for the New York trip are May 10 through May 23.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Lauren Welford, AOWS Program Coordinator and Academic Advisor, at email@example.com.