Aggies On Wall Street – Application
- Applications for AOWS 2022 will be accepted from August 2, 2021, through 11:59 pm, October 3, 2021.
- After careful analysis of the applicants and their applications, the program’s admission committee will interview a subset of candidates for final acceptance into the program on or around October 8-14, 2021.
- Notifications of admission decision to AOWS 2022 are expected to be made no later than November 1, 2021.
- Orientation for students accepted into the program will occur shortly after admission.
- The spring following admission to the program, AOWS students seriously interested in beginning their careers in New York may apply to take FINC 466, which includes a unique two-week trip to New York, virtually or, if possible, in-person. Dates for the New York trip are TBD.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate students admitted to the program will have to declare Finance as their major.
- To apply for AOWS, students must be graduating May 2024 or December 2023.
- Undergraduate applicants should have completed FINC 341 or be currently enrolled in FINC 341.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact Lori Donnell, Assistant Program Director, at email@example.com