TRIP Application Process
2019 APPLICATION CURRENTLY OPEN! Closes October 6th, 2019 at 11:59 CST.
TRIP is open to Texas A&M undergraduate student, in any major, who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Students may apply for TRIP during the spring semester, once they have earned between 30–75 credit hours toward their undergraduate degree. The application is a two-cycle application process:
- Complete the application and submit all required essays
- Application initial review
- Top candidates invited to participate in round 2
- Speed-interviewing with Reliant Trading Center industry advisory board members. Applicants speed-interview with each board member in ten 15 minute sessions with five-minute breaks between sessions.
- Interview scoring and ranking
- Notification of admission status (2-3 days after the interview process)
Interested in TRIP? We invite you to attend an informational session to learn more!
- Essay Help Session TBD
- Application Due October 6, 2019 (by 11:59 pm)
For questions about TRIP please email TRIP@Mays.tamu.edu.