TRIP Application Process
2018 APPLICATION CLOSED OCT. 11th
TRIP is open to Texas A&M undergraduate student, in any major, who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Students may apply for TRIP during the spring semester, once they have earned between 30–75 credit hours toward their undergraduate degree.The application is a two-cycle application process:
- Complete application and submit all required essays
- Application initial review
- Top candidates invited to participate in round 2
- Speed-interviewing with Reliant Trading Center industry advisory board members. Applicants speed-interview with each board member in ten 15 minute sessions with five-minute breaks between sessions.
- Interview scoring and ranking
- Notification of admission status (2-3 days after the interview process)
Interested in TRIP? We invite you to attend an informational session to learn more!
- Essay Help Session October 1st in Wehner 192
- Application Due October 7th (by 11:59pm)
For questions about TRIP please email TRIP@Mays.tamu.edu.