TRIP Application Process
2021 Application Closed on October 3rd, 2021.
TRIP is open to Texas A&M undergraduate student, in any major, who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Students may apply for TRIP during the fall semester, once they have earned between 30–75 credit hours toward their undergraduate degree. Those accepted will begin TRIP courses the following Spring.
The application is a two-cycle application process:
- Complete the application and submit all required essays
- Application initial review
- Top candidates invited to participate in round 2
- Speed-interviewing with Reliant Trading Center industry advisory board members. Applicants speed-interview with each board member in ten 15 minute sessions with five-minute breaks between sessions.
- Interview scoring and ranking
- Notification of admission status (2-3 days after the interview process)
Interested in TRIP? We invite you to attend Information Sessions to learn more!
- Application closed October 3rd, 2021
For questions about TRIP please email TRIP@Mays.tamu.edu.