TRIP Application Process
Essay topics released and application open soon and due October 3, 2021 (by 11:59 pm). To be among the first to receive application updates, click HERE!
TRIP is open to Texas A&M undergraduate student, in any major, who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Students may apply for TRIP during the fall semester, once they have earned between 30–75 credit hours toward their undergraduate degree. Those accepted will begin TRIP courses the following Spring.
The application is a two-cycle application process:
- Complete the application and submit all required essays
- Application initial review
- Top candidates invited to participate in round 2
- Speed-interviewing with Reliant Trading Center industry advisory board members. Applicants speed-interview with each board member in ten 15 minute sessions with five-minute breaks between sessions.
- Interview scoring and ranking
- Notification of admission status (2-3 days after the interview process)
Interested in TRIP? We invite you to attend Information Sessions to learn more!
- Essay Help Sessions available prior to the application due date. Email TRIP@Mays.tamu.edu for details.
- Application Due October 3, 2021 (by 11:59 pm)
For questions about TRIP please email TRIP@Mays.tamu.edu.