Commercial Banking Program Application
How to Apply
The Class 10 Application can be found here:
Recommendation Provider link:
Fall deadline: October 4, 2020
Spring Deadline: TBD April 2021
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the application.
- Submitted application
- Minimum GPA 3.0 required
- If your GPA is minimally below 3.0 (e.g., 2.9, 2.8, do not let this deter you! We will consider your application for admission)
- Mays students must currently be enrolled in or have already completed FINC 341 before applying. Prospective MFM-CBP students should meet with Rebecca Itz to discuss curriculum.
- Meet with a member of the Program or attend a recruiting event.
- Attend Commercial Banking Program Career Fair – September 24th, RSVP
- Interview Prep: 10/26, 6:30-7:30 pm WCBA 114
- Attend Mandatory Internship Interviews – October 30, 2020