Petroleum Ventures Certificate – Application
Spring, 2019 Application for Finance Majors – General Instructions
- Complete the following application in its entirety and upload required Parts A-D.
- Applications are open!
- Application Due Date: March 8th, 2019 (by 11:59pm)
- Complete Application at: app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=tamu-ms
**You will see that this application is for MS/MRE and PHD applications, you are in the correct place. First, create an account (even if you already have one for another application). After beginning the application, you will choose U.S. Citizen, even if you are not. Under the “Personal Information” section, at “Degree and Major” using the drop down box, select Petroleum Ventures Program. After you select “Save” more options will be available on the left menu to complete.
If you have trouble with the application process, please email Jason Walker at email@example.com.
Part A: Open-ended Response (LIMIT this submission to 1 page or less)
- Briefly describe (in a perfect world) your five-year or ten-year career goals. Explain how you envision the PVP Certificate will help you achieve those goals (versus how you would attain your goals if you were not in the program).
Part B: Degree Plan
- Submit a degree plan including the additional courses required to complete your PVP Certificate.
Part C: Resume
- Submit an up-to-date resume including cumulative GPA and Finance GPA. (By submitting this, applicant agrees to release it for consideration by members of the PVP Board).
Part D: Transcript
- Submit an up-to-date copy of Texas A&M transcript. (This can be a copy of unofficial transcript found in Howdy.)
*Note: This certificate is not eligible for Financial Aid.