Petroleum Ventures Certificate – Application
Spring 2022 Application for Finance Majors – General Instructions
- Complete the application sections, Parts A-D. Save to one PDF as “Last, First_PVPApplication-Spring22.pdf.” (If you cannot save as one PDF, save individual PDFs for each section, such as “Last, First_PVPApp-A-Spring22.pdf”, etc.)
- Email your completed application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Due Date: Rolling
If you have trouble with or questions about the application process, please email email@example.com.
Part A: Open-ended Response (one page or less)
- Briefly describe (in a perfect world) your five-year or ten-year career goals. Explain how you envision the PVP Certificate will help you achieve those goals (versus how you would attain your goals if you were not in the program).
Part B: Degree Plan
- Submit a degree plan including the additional courses required to complete your PVP Certificate.
Part C: Resume
- Submit an up-to-date resume including cumulative GPA and Finance GPA. (By submitting this, applicant agrees to release it for consideration by members of the PVP Board).
Part D: Transcript
- Submit an up-to-date copy of Texas A&M transcript. (This can be a copy of the unofficial transcript found in Howdy.)
*Note: This certificate is not eligible for Financial Aid.