The Tanner Fund
Would you like to manage real money for course credit? If so, you should consider taking FINC 422/668 during the fall or spring semester.
The Tanner Fund, led by Wm. Jene Tebeaux, CFP®, CFA®, CAIA®,CEO and Principal at Paragon Financial Advisors, develops hands-on experience as you trade real money in an equity portfolio, allowing for alignment of your theoretical and practical knowledge.
Admission is by application only and incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Application Instructions for Tanner Fund
Tanner Fund applications are due November 21st at 11:59 PM CST.
Note: For those interested in applying to both Tanner Fund and Titans of Investing, applications can be submitted using one application.
Questions should be sent directly to Lauren Welford; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tanner Fund does not require faculty recommendations/nominations but if you would like to add any to your application, students must send the link to the recommender and the recommender will upload their recommendation using this link: https://mays.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bIbbd3E9fwpciWh
Most nominations for business students come from Texas A&M Accounting and Finance faculty members. For your convenience, links to contact information for accounting and finance professors are below:
Notice to applicants:
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- Application decision notification will be sent to your TAMU email address.
- Pre-requisites for undergraduates are FINC 351 and FINC 361. If you are an undergraduate applicant and have not completed FINC 351 AND FINC 361 or are currently in it, then you are not eligible for the course.
- Pre-requisites for graduate students are FINC 629 and 632. If you are in PPA, then you are considered a graduate applicant.
- Master of Science in Finance equivalents are FINC 602 and 603.
Applications must be submitted online by 11:59 pm CST on the deadline listed above.
Fall applications are due each April and spring applications are due each November. Applicants are notified of admission decisions, by email, at the end of the semester.
Please address all questions to Lauren Welford at email@example.com