Click here for COVID-19 updates
Mays Business School uses the BusinessCAS application for all graduate degree programs. The application for Fall 2021 entry opened on September 10, 2020, click here to apply. The information in the first three sections of the application can be applied to other graduate business programs who use this application; the fourth section is specific to our Full-Time MBA program.
Please review the information below and let us know if you have any questions. You can reach a member of the admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. We’re also available during business hours via the chat feature on this website. For information on upcoming virtual events, please click here.
We offer four application deadlines, but we also accept applications on a rolling basis between deadlines. You should plan to submit your application when you feel confident in all parts of your application package.
- January 20, 2021 (final deadline to be considered as a nominee for the Graduate Diversity Excellence Fellowship)
- March 10, 2021 (final deadline for international candidates)
- April 21, 2021 (final deadline for domestic candidates)
We require the following information as part of a complete application package:
- Online application and application fee
- Current professional resume
- Unofficial copies of your undergraduate transcript and any graduate degrees you may have earned
- GMAT or GRE score report OR the date you are scheduled to take your test
- Two required essays – click here to see the prompts
- The third essay is optional for most candidates, but is required if you applied for the Fall 2020 entry term
- Two professional references – the names and contact information of people we can contact if additional information is needed before we can make a decision. References should be able to speak about your professional skills and accomplishments. We do not require recommendation letters.
- International candidates may also need to submit an English language proficiency test; please click here for further information and contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about this requirement
- After submitting the application, our team will let you know if anything else is needed in order for us to move through the assessment process. If you have any additions or changes after submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do our best to move through the assessment process as quickly as possible. If an interview is required prior to issuing a decision, you would be contacted via email with an invitation. There is not a specific timeline as to when to expect an interview invitation. Our goal is to release decisions approximately six weeks after an application has been submitted, but if information is missing the process will take longer.
- All those offered admission (regardless of citizenship) are automatically considered for possible merit-based scholarship awards. No additional information is required to be considered. Scholarship announcements usually come within two business days of an offer of admission.
- An offer of admission will include a deadline by which you need to accept or decline the offer. To accept the offer, a non-refundable deposit payment of $1,000 is required. This payment is applied to your first semester’s tuition bill after enrolling.
- Official program activities for the 2021 entering class will begin in mid-July; specific dates will be provided as soon as they are available.
Note: Applicants who have started an MBA program at another institution or those who have earned an MBA degree (in any country) are advised to contact the admissions team in advance to confirm whether you are eligible to apply. Please provide specific details about your prior MBA education in your message to our office.