Save time on your application by downloading our tips document!
If you have any questions, contact the admissions team at email@example.com. We’re also available during business hours via the chat feature on this website.
We accept applications on a rolling basis and review completed applications for the next step, generally within a week of submission. Plan to submit your application when you feel confident in all parts of your application package.
- Priority Deadline 1: October 27, 2021
- Priority Deadline 2: January 19, 2022 (final deadline to be considered as a nominee for the Dr. Dionel Aviles ’53 and Dr. James Johnson ’67 Fellowship Program)
- Priority Deadline 3: March 9, 2022 – Final deadline for international candidates
- Final Deadline for Domestic Candidates: April 20, 2022
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
RESUME: We do not require a specific resume format or page length. Please provide a complete overview of all full-time work experience, including month and year of start and end dates for each position held.
ESSAY QUESTIONS: All applicants must submit replies to essay questions 1 and 2. Essay 3 is optional. You can access the essay questions here.
GMAT/GRE or EXAM WAIVER: Our GMAT code is 7B7-K9-16, and our GRE code is 5586. All GMAT and GRE scores must be no more than five years old on the date you submit your application. Exam waivers are available. Details for the Fall 2022 waiver request process are on the Home page of the Program Materials section in the application.
We offer a test waiver request process. Waivers are competitive and not guaranteed.
- To be considered for a test waiver you MUST:
- Attend a virtual or in-person event. You can find our upcoming events here.
- Start your application on BusinessCAS and upload your professional resume and unofficial transcript. You only need to start, you do not have to submit to request a waiver.
- Submit your official test waiver request using this form here.
- Contact Katie Stober at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the test waiver.
INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES: International candidates may also need to submit an English language proficiency test. Please review this information and contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about this requirement.
EDUCATIONAL TRANSCRIPTS: We require unofficial transcript copies for each post-secondary institution from which you have earned a degree. Official transcripts are only needed if you are offered admission and choose to enroll.
If you earned a degree outside of the United States, please review this page to ensure your academic credentials are valid and see other requirements such as an English Language Proficiency exam which may be required. If your degree is from outside the United States, we do not require an additional degree evaluation. If your institution does not issue documents in English, you will need to submit both the institution transcript and a copy translated into English certified by a translation company.
PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE: Please provide the name, work email, and phone number of two professional references. References should be able to speak about your professional skills and accomplishments. We will contact your reference only if additional information is needed before making an admissions decision. The reference does not need to submit any information unless contacted by us.
APPLICATION FEE: Upon completing the online application, candidates will pay the application fee via credit card. Domestic ($125) & International ($200)
- If you are a current or former member of the US military or if you are applying to one of our partnership programs, the application fee can be waived. If you have any trouble submitting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
EVALUATIVE INTERVIEW: After an initial review, candidates selected to continue the admissions process will participate in an interview with one or more members of the PMBA admissions committee. Invitations to interview are sent to selected candidates via email. The interviews are held on campus or via Zoom.
IF OFFERED ADMISSION: Candidates must pay a non-refundable deposit of $2,000 to reserve a seat in the class. Information regarding required preparatory work is available in mid-spring.
- After submitting the application, our team will let you know if anything else is needed in order for us to move through the review process. If you have any additions or changes after submission, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We do our best to move through the review process as quickly as possible. If an interview is required prior to issuing a decision, you would be contacted via email with an invitation. Our goal is to release decisions approximately six weeks after an application has been submitted. If the application is missing information, the process will take longer.
- All those offered admissions (regardless of citizenship) are automatically considered for possible merit-based scholarship awards. No additional information is required to be considered. Scholarship announcements usually come within two business days of an offer of admission.
- An offer of admission will include a deadline by which you need to accept or decline the offer. To accept the offer, a non-refundable deposit payment of $2,000 is required. This payment is applied to your first semester’s tuition bill after enrolling.
- Official program activities for the fall entering class will begin in mid-July.
Note: Applicants who have started an MBA program at another institution or those who have earned an MBA degree (in any country) are advised to contact the admissions team in advance to confirm whether they are eligible to apply.