Mays Business School uses the BusinessCAS application for all graduate degree programs. Apply here. The information in the first three sections of the application can be applied to other graduate business programs that also use this application. The fourth section is specific to the Texas A&M Full-Time MBA program.
If you have any questions, contact the admissions team at email@example.com. We’re also available during business hours via the chat feature on this website.
We offer four application deadlines, but we also accept applications on a rolling basis between deadlines. You should plan to submit your application when you feel confident in all parts of your application package.
- January 20, 2021 (final deadline to be considered as a nominee for the Graduate Diversity Excellence Fellowship)
- March 10, 2021 (final deadline for international candidates)
- April 21, 2021 (final deadline for domestic candidates)
We require the following information as part of a complete application package:
- Online application and application fee
- Current professional resume
- Unofficial copies of your undergraduate transcript and any graduate degrees you may have earned
- GMAT or GRE score report OR the date you are scheduled to take your test
- Two required essays – See prompts.
- The third essay is optional for most candidates.
- Two professional references – Provide names and contact information of people we can contact if additional information is needed before we can make a decision. References should be able to speak about your professional skills and accomplishments. We do not require recommendation letters.
- International candidates may also need to submit an English language proficiency test. Please review this information and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this requirement.
- After submitting the application, our team will let you know if anything else is needed in order for us to move through the review process. If you have any additions or changes after submission, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We do our best to move through the review process as quickly as possible. If an interview is required prior to issuing a decision, you would be contacted via email with an invitation. Our goal is to release decisions approximately six weeks after an application has been submitted. If the application is missing information, the process will take longer.
- All those offered admissions (regardless of citizenship) are automatically considered for possible merit-based scholarship awards. No additional information is required to be considered. Scholarship announcements usually come within two business days of an offer of admission.
- An offer of admission will include a deadline by which you need to accept or decline the offer. To accept the offer, a non-refundable deposit payment of $1,000 is required. This payment is applied to your first semester’s tuition bill after enrolling.
- Official program activities for the fall entering class will begin in mid-July.
Note: Applicants who have started an MBA program at another institution or those who have earned an MBA degree (in any country) are advised to contact the admissions team in advance to confirm whether they are eligible to apply.