The best way to learn about the Texas A&M Full-Time MBA program is to experience it firsthand. The program offers several ways to help prospective students connect with Texas A&M.
On Campus Events
- Mays FTMBA Preview Weekend: October 4-5, 2019
- Aggie Experience Weekend: October 25-26, 2019
- Venture Challenge Visit Day – the next event will be offered in Spring 2020
Virtual Information Sessions
The Texas A&M University Full-Time MBA program holds monthly virtual information sessions and we invite you to join us. During the online events, learn more about the Full-Time MBA Program, including information about curriculum, structure, and admissions. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with our admissions team.
Virtual Office Hours
A member of the FTMBA admissions team will be available to address questions the night before each application deadline. You can certainly contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org, but we’ll be online and happy to help with those last minute questions as well. No registration is required, simply click the link below to join us and pose your questions!
- Tuesday, October 29: 8:00-10:00pm Central Daylight Time
- Tuesday, January 14: 8:00-10:00pm Central Standard Time
- Tuesday, March 3: 8:00-10:00pm Central Standard Time
- Tuesday, April 21: 8:00-10:00pm Central Daylight Time
Workshops in Houston
Join the Mays team at our CityCentre location for these special events where you can both learn about our MBA program options and come away with new insights to apply to your life. You’ll have breakfast with some of our current students, participate in a workshop (see list below for topics), and learn more about the three MBA program options at Mays. All are welcome! To register for an upcoming event, please click here.
- Saturday, September 14 at 9:00am – Test Taking Strategies
- Saturday, October 5 at 9:00am – StrengthsFinder for Women
- Saturday, November 9 at 9:00am – Effective Job Searching
- Saturday, January 11 at 9:00am – Negotiations Strategies
- Saturday, February 8 at 9:00am – Public Speaking
- Saturday, April 18 at 9:00am – Excel/Pivot Tables
- Saturday, May 16 at 9:00am – Tableau/Data Management
Meet Us On the Road
We will be attending a variety of MBA fairs and forums in select cities to meet with prospective students and we look forward to seeing you there. In some locations, we may also be able to meet with you individually before the scheduled event to address any questions you may have about the program or the admissions process. To inquire about availability, please contact email@example.com and indicate which location and date you plan to attend.