Opportunities to Learn More
The best way to learn about the Texas A&M Full-Time MBA program is to experience it firsthand. The program offers several ways to help prospective students connect with Texas A&M.
On Campus Events
- Military Preview Weekend – the next event will be offered in Fall 2019
- Mays FTMBA Preview Weekend – the next event will be offered in Fall 2019
- Venture Challenge Visit Day – the next event will be offered in Spring 2020
- Campus Visits
Virtual Information Sessions
The Texas A&M University Full-Time MBA program holds monthly virtual information sessions and we invite you to join us. During the online events, learn more about the Full-Time MBA Program, including information about curriculum, structure, and admissions. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with our admissions team.
We invite you to join us at an upcoming event to learn more about opportunities for graduate studies at Mays Business School. Click the link below to register.
- Tuesday, April 9 from 6-8pm: Mays Mingle in The Woodlands (Tris – 24 Waterway Avenue, 77380)
Workshops in Houston
NEW IN SPRING 2019 at our CityCentre location. Join the Mays team for these special events where you can both learn about our MBA program options and come away with new insights to apply to your life. You’ll have breakfast with some of our current students, participate in a workshop (see list below for topics), and learn more about the three MBA program options at Mays. All are welcome! To register for an upcoming event, please click here.
- Saturday, May 11 (8:30-11:30am) – Tableau/Data Management….an introduction to a data management system that will allow you to combine data from different areas to gain new insights
Meet Us On the Road
We will be attending a variety of MBA fairs and forums in select cities to meet with prospective students and we look forward to seeing you there. In some locations, we may also be able to meet with you individually before the scheduled event to address any questions you may have about the program or the admissions process. To inquire about availability, please contact email@example.com and indicate which location and date you plan to attend.