Come for the MBA. Leave with more.
The Full-Time MBA program at Texas A&M in College Station provides each student with an individualized experience emphasizing leadership. The intensive 18-month program offers hands-on experiences to apply what you learn in the classroom to real-world situations. Our intimate cohorts allow meaningful connections with peers, faculty, career coaches, and program leadership – all committed to knowing who you are and where you want to go professionally. You will emerge from this program transformed personally and professionally, ready to confidently assume a leadership role in all areas of your life – family, career, and community. You, only better.
- Classes are at our flagship campus in College Station, Texas
- Students begin the program in July with MBA Core and graduate in December the following year. The degree is 49 credit hours completed during four semesters in just 18 months
- Seventy-five percent of the coursework is completed before the summer internship, preparing you to integrate your learnings into the business setting immediately
- Internships are available during the summer semester, and students work closely with The Career Management Center team throughout the academic year
- Two or more years of professional work experience, preferably post-undergraduate degree
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Competitive GMAT or GRE scores and a solid undergraduate GPA
- Completed online application and application fee
Do you have questions about the Full-Time MBA? We invite you to send your resume to Dr. Katie Stober at email@example.com and request a consultation today to answer your questions about the program and admission requirements!