The program offers a variety of scholarships which generally range in size from $1,000 – $5,000 per semester.
- Automatic review with admission: All admitted students automatically receive consideration for scholarship support (no additional information is required). To be in a good position to be considered for an award, a fully completed application must be submitted by the priority deadline.
- Competitive in nature: Admitted students are considered for merit-based scholarship awards based on the performance while a full-time student in the program. Top factors can include academic achievements, leadership potential, and potential for success.
- Need-based: To be considered, students must have a current FAFSA filed with the University.
- Resident tuition status: Students who live outside of Texas (including international students) can qualify for resident tuition status if they receive a merit-based scholarship award from Mays Business School which can significantly reduce the cost of education
- Scholarships available for specific activities: Students also may receive scholarships to support their participation in competitions or attend select conferences. In addition, our students have received recognition from ICSC, NAIOP, FIABCI, and other organizations. Students are encouraged to research scholarship options beyond the notices from the program office.
Information about financial aid may be obtained from Student Financial Aid.
The Texas Aggie Graduate Grants are need-based awards for Texas residents. Each student may receive up to $1,500 per semester in the fall and spring and $750 per semester in the summer with a maximum of $3000 annually. Applications are provided during the summer to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Southern Regional Education Board’s Academic Common Market enables students to pursue out-of-state college degrees at in-state tuition rates, through agreements among the states and colleges and universities. See if your state participates.