We are proud of the recognition that our in-person MS Accounting program has received from different institutions:
- 1st ranked Masters in Accounting program in the US – Eduniversal (2019)
- 13th public graduate program, U.S. News and World Report (2021)
- 5th ranked Top Business School with Significant International Influence in the US – Eduniversal (2017)
- 8th public large graduate program, Public Accounting Report (2018)
- 79.37% pass rate on CPA exam (2018 – 1st quarter)
- 74.8% pass rate on CPA exam (2017)
The faculty who teach the in-person Masters program courses also teach our MS Accounting Online courses. Expect the same high quality, high impact education offered to our in-person students with the convenience of an online education.