What We Look For
Admission to the MS-Accounting program is based on the assessment of several factors including:
- Demonstrated leadership and academic potential
- Undergraduate academic performance
- Letters of reference and resume
- TOEFL, and/or IELTS scores* (international candidates only)
Academic Profile of Our Students
GMAT – 550*
GRE – 302*
TOEFL – 100
Avg. Undergrad GPA – 3.5
*GMAT/GRE optional, not required. Please see admissions requirements.
Two Tracks of Study
Assurance Services/Information Management
Examine business and accounting concepts from the perspective of an assurance services professional.
Tax Consulting/Financial Planning
Understand the taxation of entities and the relationship of taxes to the overall business decision process.
Learn more about happenings at Mays Business School from our social media channels:
The Aggie Network
In addition to our own alumni Facebook page, The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University is a powerful organization that can help you in any phase of your future career.
- Professional advice in course selection and employment options.
- Interactive classes taught by experienced faculty with superior teaching and professional credentials.
- Access to professional opportunities nationally and abroad.
To learn more about the Master’s of Science in Accounting from Mays Business School, contact our Advisor, Brittany Hammond.