What We Look For
Admission to the MS-Accounting program is based on the assessment of several factors including:
- Demonstrated leadership and academic potential
- Undergraduate academic performance
- Letters of reference and resume
- TOEFL, and/or IELTS scores* (international candidates only)
Academic Profile of Our Students
GMAT – 550*
GRE – 302*
TOEFL – 100
Avg. Undergrad GPA – 3.5
*GMAT/GRE optional, not required. Please see admissions requirements.
- October 15th: Final deadline for all applicants
- January 15th: Priority for all applicants
- February 15th: Final, international applicants
- March 15th: Final, domestic applicants
Two Tracks of Study
Assurance Services/Information Management
Examine business and accounting concepts from the perspective of an assurance services professional.
Tax Consulting/Financial Planning
Understand the taxation of entities and the relationship of taxes to the overall business decision process.
Learn more about happenings at Mays Business School from our social media channels:
We are proud to be a top-tier, nationally ranked program. Some highlights of our rankings include:
- 1st ranked Masters in Accounting program in the US – Eduniversal (2019)
- 13th public graduate program, U.S. News and World Report (2021)
The Aggie Network
The Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University is a powerful organization that can help you in any phase of your future career.
Work for the Big Four
Our students enjoy exceptional support and increased professional opportunities, including:
- Professional Development Seminars
- CPA Exam pass rates far exceeding the national average
- Professional advice in course selection and employment options.
- Interactive classes taught by experienced faculty with superior teaching and professional credentials.
- Access to professional opportunities nationally and abroad.
To learn more about the Master’s of Science in Accounting from Mays Business School, contact our Advisor, Brittany Hammond.
We believe in equal opportunity for higher learning and offer a variety of merit-based scholarships for eligible students:
- MS Accounting Scholarships
- Fifth Year Accounting Student Scholarship Program
- Texas Aggie Graduate Grant