- The program orientation is held for three days during the last week of July.
- This is a required event for incoming students.
- Details and an agenda will be mailed to all incoming students during the summer.
Orientation Student Expectations:
- Meet the MS-HRM program team and faculty
- Have opportunities to connect and learn about cohort peers
- Learn more about the program structure and curriculum
- Gain current student perspectives and experiences through student panel Q&A
- Introduction to Career Management Center Team
- Team building with cohort through exciting and fun events such as ChallengeWorks
- Professional competency session on business communications, building your personal brand and leveraging your strengths
Orientation is the perfect opportunity for our incoming and current students to get to know each other before classes officially begin. Transitioning back into an academic environment can be overwhelming and we excited to be there every step of the way to ensure the best experience from start to finish!