Applications can be tedious and stressful at times. We want to help ensure you have a smooth application experience to the MS-HRM program! Please refer to the application process outlined below, as well as the requirements page for more information.
If you have any questions while completing your application, please reach out to the MS-HRM Program Manager, Rochelle Read at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application for Fall 2023 will open on September 15, 2022.
- December 15th – Priority Deadline
- February 1st – Round 2 Deadline
- February 15th – Final Deadline – International Applicants
- March 1st – Round 3 Deadline – U.S. Applicants
- March 15th – Final Deadline – U.S. Applicants
*ALL applications deadlines are at 11pm CST
- Applicants will be notified of admissions decisions as they are determined, typically no later than April.
- Exceptional applicants who submit application materials prior to the priority deadline will typically be notified of acceptance by the end of January or early February.
- Applications to our program are considered for Fall Admission only.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply to the MS-HRM program, you will need to complete the online application and submit all requested materials by the appropriate deadline. The details to do so are as followed:
- Complete the online application
- Complete the 2 required MSHRM essays
- Obtain and upload an unofficial transcript
- Upload GMAT or GRE Scores
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation
- Submit application – This is the ONLY application that you need to submit. You do not need to submit the University Graduate Application or the Texas Common Application. Please do not send application materials through email as they will not be considered for admission.
International Student Services:
A great place to start is Texas A&M University’s International Student Services office. They are the best resource for prospective international students and can help answer your questions and concerns regarding:
- Enrollment procedures
- Requirements for international students