Applications can be tedious and stressful at times. We want to help ensure you have a smooth application experience to the MS-HRM program! Please refer to the application process outlined below, as well as the requirements page for more information.
If you have any questions while completing your application, please feel free to email the MS-HRM program coordinator, Valerie Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 15th – Priority Deadline
- February 15th – Final Deadline – International Applicants
- March 15th – Final Deadline – U.S. Applicants
*ALL applications deadlines are at 11pm CST
- Applicants will be notified of admissions decisions as they are determined, typically no later than April.
- Exceptional applicants who submit application materials prior to the priority deadline will typically be notified of acceptance by the end of January or early February.
- Applications to our program are considered for Fall Admission only.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply to the MS-HRM program, you will need to complete the online application and submit all requested materials by the appropriate deadline. The details to do so are as followed:
- Complete the online application through the ApplyYourself online application system
- Complete the 2 required MS-HRM essays
- Obtain and upload unofficial transcript
- Upload GMAT or GRE Scores
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION!
**This is the ONLY application that you need to submit. You do not need to submit the University Graduate Application or the Texas Common Application. Please do not send application materials through email as they will not be considered for admission.
International Student Services:
A great place to start is Texas A&M University’s International Student Services office. They are the best resource for prospective international students and can help answer your questions and concerns regarding:
- Enrollment procedures
- Requirements for international students
International Student Services
Bizzell Hall East, First Floor
College Station, Texas USA 77843-1226
Phone: (979) 845-1824
Fax: (979) 862-4633