PPA is an integrated 5-year curriculum
that offers students the opportunity to
simultaneously earn a BBA in Accounting
and a Master of Science in any one of
the business majors.
Requirements for Admittance
The following factors are considered in the evaluation of applications:
- Achieved junior status
- Anticipate completion of at least 90 credit hours before fall semester of senior year
- Overall Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher
Accepted students will choose one of nine tracks for their Masters concentration:
- Assurance Services/Information Management Track
- Financial Management Track
- Management Information Systems Track
- Tax Planning Track
- Tax Technology Track
- Marketing Track
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Track
- Nonprofit Track
We maintain excellent relationships with some of the world’s top accounting firms. The Professional Program has an excellent placement rate approaching 100% annually.
Programs such as the Accounting Global Immersion Experience offer an enriching combination academic experience and cultural perspective.
Applications for Professional Program scholarships are accepted during the spring semester of a student’s senior year and are available on a competitive basis.