The Professional Program is a five-year integrated program that offers students the opportunity to simultaneously earn a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a Master of Science (MS) in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Management or Marketing or a Master of Financial Management. This program offers the following unique benefits and features:
- Well-rounded education: Students attain the core knowledge necessary to compete globally and are encouraged to develop as communicators, think creatively, hone their analytical skills and become effective and efficient team players.
- Opportunities to specialize: Students can specialize in Financial Management, Management Information Systems, Taxation, Auditing, Marketing or Entrepreneurial Leadership as part of the MS coursework.
- Qualified to take the CPA exam: Completion of the required courses for these degrees qualifies Professional Program students to sit for the CPA exam.
- Many career options: Our students become leaders in professional accounting firms, corporations, financial institutions, educational institutions and government agencies.
- Excellent placement rate: The Professional Program has an excellent placement rate approaching 100 percent annually. Our students often graduate with a signed offer for a full-time job.
Get to know us
Meet several of our faculty and current students through this video: