PPA applications are accepted during the fall and spring semester of a student’s junior year, when a prospective student is enrolled in Financial Reporting I (ACCT 327).
The following factors are considered in the evaluation of applications:
- Current enrollment at Mays Business School
- Achieved junior status with expected completion of at least 90 credit hours before fall semester of senior year
- Overall Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher (the average GPA of admitted PPA students is a 3.5)
- Anticipated grade of “B” or higher in ACCT 327
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Extracurricular activities and leadership skills
Applicants who do not meet all of the above guidelines may be considered on an individual basis if extenuating circumstances exist and if the applicant exhibits potential for success in the program.