Business Honors has 350 of the brightest, most accomplished, and promising undergraduates at Mays Business School. Students are selected for the program based on their academic excellence, strong character, and demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills.
Here at A&M, they are:
- leaders in student organizations
- selected for University Research Fellows and Business Fellows
- athletes on the volleyball, soccer, football, golf, and cross-country teams
- recipients of the Buck Wierus Spirit Award, Gathright Award, Brown-Rudder Award, and many other prestigious awards for scholarship and overall contributions
- involved as mentors, tutors, and volunteers
All Business Honors students must maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher, attend professional development seminars, and complete an internship, study abroad, or reciprocal exchange.
The program is greatly enhanced by the involvement of corporate partners. As a corporate partner, you can:
- Notify Business Honors students about internships and job opportunities with your company
- Be a guest speaker for honors classes or evening programs (please note that we receive more requests than we can accept)
- Invite a group of students in the program to visit your company
- Offer other unique opportunities
Financial contributions are accepted but not required for corporate involvement. Please contact Business Honors Director, Kris Morley, to learn more about joining us as a corporate partner.