TRIP Application Process
TRIP is open to Texas A&M undergraduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Students may apply for TRIP during the fall semester or spring semesters, once they have earned between 30–75 credit hours toward their undergraduate degree.
The application process is rigorous, extensive and divided into two rounds.
- Complete and submit six essays (one page or less, each)
- Application initial review
- Top candidates invited to participate in round 2
- Speed-interviewing with Reliant Trading Center industry advisory board members. Applicants speed-interview with each board member in ten 15 minute sessions with five-minute breaks between sessions.
- Interview scoring and ranking
- Notification of admission status (2-3 days after the interview process)
You are also encouraged to join the TRIP-recruiting listserv. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the message, type:
Questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.